Generator 10 KVA
• For use on light to medium construction sites where electrical power is needed.
• Normal household sites without power or power interruption.
This 10KVA single Phase generator is fitted with a large 20L capacity fuel tank.
The unit is fitted with a Sincro Alternator that can handle the demand on power of a light to medium construction Site.
The power plant can deliver 10 000watts of power at a rated 230volts /50Hz
The V twin GX610 h petrol engine is very reliable under any demand.
The V Twin motor is air cooled so there is no need to check for water.
The motor is also fitted with an oil alert system that will shut down automatically in event of a low oil pressure reading.
This power plant is easily started by means of a key and is fitted with a manual rope starter if in an event of a faulty starter or flat battery.
Engine GX610 Honda
• -Twin Overhead Valve Design
• 12 Volt Electric Starter
• Fuel Pump
• Carburetor with a Fuel Cut Solenoid
• Meets CARB Standards
• Automobile Type Oil Filter
• Full Pressure Lubrication
Alternator Sincro FK2
• KVA: 10.0
• Phase: Single
• Poles: 2
• Self-regulated brushless
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Any power tool on our hire fleet.
20m Extension Leads.
Flood Lights & stand.