Pallet jacks, also known as pallet trucks, are mechanical tools used to haul and manoeuvre items of freight. They are best suited for short distances and usually only elevate a load high enough for unobstructed travel. They are often used in conjunction with a pallet or skid, but many types of loads can be supported by the jack's forks.
• Ergonomic handle - The contoured teardrop handle and friendly control lever achieve operator comfort and superior load maneuverability.
• Articulating steer wheels - Imperfect or uneven floors are negotiated easily with articulating steer wheels maintaining proper load balance.
• High Durometer Poly on Steel Wheels and Rollers for durability.
• Steel wheels and rollers are standard on the heavy duty pallet trucks.
• Effortless pallet entry/exit - Heavy-duty pallet slides and bushing packed exit rollers form a perfect combination for smooth transition.
• Load Capacity 2000kg.
• Fork Length 1200mm
• Lowered Fork Height 1.37
• Raised Fork Height 4”
• Fork Width: 162,5mm