Quicklock Plan Brace or Tie Bars
• Self-Lock scaffolding is made up of a connected sequence of frames that together form a tower. The tower can be built up freestanding up to 6m in height and if higher you need to attach it to a structure.
• Self-Lock Scaffolding is lightweight and very easy to assemble and this can be done by 2 people.
• Electrical Work
• Plastering / Building
• Special Events - Stands
Specifications / Sizes:
• Scaffolding Frames sizes
(L x H) 900mm x 1m
(L x H) 1.5m x 1m
(L x H) 2.1m x 1m
(L x H) 3m x 1 m
Optional Extras Hire:
• Plane / Tie Braces – Extra supporting system
• Base Jacks – To level Scaffolding
• Hook on Metal Boards – Provides a safe working platform size 1.5m & 2.1m
• Wooden boards – Provides Stable working platform
• Scaffolding Wheels / Castors – for easy moving scaffolding from point A to B, have locking system.