- To remove uneven parts of concrete, asphalt roads, or removal of epoxy resin.
- Clean surfaces from old coatings, dirt, old floor surfaces, paints, and various road markings.
- To create a slip free surface on concrete.
- To create a key for tile cement and adhesives before laying a new floor covering.
- Suitable when manoeuvrability is important
- Removal of hard coatings
- Levelling and removing layers of hard materials such as concrete
- Removing painted lines
- Grooving and texturing concrete
- Removal of coatings and scale from steel surfaces
- Various cutters are available for choice to suit different use purpose.
- Working depth is controlled by a depth meter which is adjusted by a precise screw gauge.
- The machine is light, easy to transfer and operate.
- 195mm cutting width
- Easy to use, maintain and manoeuvre
- Precise screw type cutter height adjustment for accurate removal and milling
- Angled dust port allows connection of industrial dust collector giving virtually dust free performance
- Choice of electric, petrol and pneumatic power sources for operation in a wide range of applications
- Height (mm) 900mm
- Width of machine (mm) 350
- Length (mm) 900
- Cutting width (Dependent on Cutters) (mm) 195
- Cutter head speed 1650
- Working distance from wall 55mm
- Weight (Dependent on power unit) 68
- Voltage (V) 230
- Cycle (Hz) 50 / 60
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
- Floor Grinder
Wheelbarrow & Spade/Shovel.
Safety Equipment suggested:
- Dusk Mask