Plunge Cutter / Rail Saw
For cutting various precision wood material with an accurate cut which delivers a splinter-free mirror finish. This saw is a more portable option to a table saw for cross-cutting and ripping large pieces when it needs to be accurate. The Makita SP6000K Rail Saw is engineered with a range of technical features for dead-on accurate cutting, but it also includes convenient features like magnesium components for less weight, and anodized aluminum with wider glide strips for smooth finish. This saw is ideal for high-end woodworking, cabinetry, closet building, and any other precision-cutting application.
- High accuracy, clean cutting.
- Tip-resistant design.
- Depth stopper enables to easily cut a preliminary groove at a depth of 2mm for splinter-free cuts.
- The position of cutting line is always the same regardless of bevel angle in cutting with guide rail attached.
- Close-to-wall cutting only 18mm away from wall at minimum.
- Bevel cut -1 to 48 degrees.
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Electric Brake, Electronic Speed Control, Soft Start, Dust Collecting.
- Continuous rating output: 1,300W
- Max cutting capacity: 0 degrees:56mm 45 degrees:40mm 48 degrees:38mm
- Blade diameter: 165mm
- No load speed (r/min): 2,000 - 5,800r/min
- Overall length and Net weight: 341mm - 4.4kg
- Power supply cord: 2,5m
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Included: 165mm Blade; Carry Case, plus (2 x Clamps and 1 x 1.4m Rail).
Safety Equipment suggested:
Leather gloves; safety goggles and dust masks available.