Pozzi Drive Electric
• Fastening drywall panels on walls and ceilings.
• Assembling and fastening drywall tracks and studs (framing).
• Very handy around the house for tightening screws on cupboards, hinges etc
• Convenient and easy to operate with excellent working comfort
• Bits very easy to change thanks to well-proven aluminium depth gauge
• Depth gauge can be quickly removed for framing drywall tracks and studs
• Rated input 710 Watt
• Weight according 1.4kg •
• Reverse switch • Yes
• Control switch lock • Yes
• Dimensions (LxWxH) • 300 x 77 x 170 mm
• Chuck type • 1/4 in hexagon socket
• Max. torque • 9.5 Nm
• No load speed - range • 0-5000 rpm
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Pozzi drive bits.
Safety Equipment suggested:
Goggles for eye protection.