For use with wood working application such as bevelling,routing and notching.
- Scale label – Easy to read for checking the depth of cut.
- 3 stage adjustable cut depth adjustment – for precise and repentitive depth routing.
- Can be placed upside down – the router can stand firmly on the four raided ribs on the upper end of the motor housing when replacing accessories or not in use.
- Trigger Switch – easily accessible and operable when holding the grips.
- Large & dustproof ball bearings – to ensure higher durability.
• Collet Capacity 6.35mm
• Continuous rating input 900W
• No Load Speed 27,000 r/min
• Plunge Capacity 0 – 35mm
• Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) 256 x 110 x 217mm
• Net Weight 2.7kg
• Power supply Cord 2.5m
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
• Router Tips
• Vacuum Cleaner / Pencil Grinder / Blower / Extension Lead / Planer / Jigsaw / Normal Drill
Safety Equipment suggested:
• Safety Glasses