Welder Petrol 200amp
Machine Applications: 7KVA Welder / Generator
• For use on light to heavy metal fabrication/ construction sites where there is no/ un-adequate electrical power to drive a welding plant.
The unit is fitted with a Sincro Alternator that can handle the demand on true welding power. Also fitted with a 15apm auxiliary plug to drive a drill or grinder
The welding plant can deliver between 80 to200amps of welding power.
This 7KVA single phase welder /generator is fitted with a 6.5 L capacity fuel tank
The 390/420cc petrol engine is very reliable under any demand.
The motor is forced air cooled so there is no need to check for water temperature.
The motor is also fitted with an oil alert system that will shut down automatically in event of a low oil reading.
This power plant is easily started by of a manual rope starter or optional fitted with a key starter.
• Overhead Valve Design
• Recoil Start (optional Key start )
• 6.5L fuel tank
• Forced air cooling system
• Meets CARB Standards
• Rated true power at 3600rpm/ 8.5Kw(11.4HP)
• Bore displacement 390/420cc
Alternator Sincro Ec200 AC
• KVA: 7 AC welder
• Phase: Single
• Poles: 2
• Welding current:60-135apms / 120-200amps
• Strike voltage: 45-60volts
• Duty cycle: 200Amps @35% /180Amps @60% (% at Maximum Capacity)
• Auxiliary power supply @ 230V /15Amps max
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Grinder 115mm, Extension Leads.
Welding Helmet, Welding Rods, & welding gear.