Garden Roller Drum/Spike
• Garden roller is agricultural equipment used to flatten land or breaking up large lumps of soil after ploughing is done.
• Typically rollers are manually rolled by a set of people.
• Garden rollers are used in applications where there is a requirement of having flat land or surface for undertaking any kind of activity.
• Garden rollers are also used in sowing seeds and press seeds into the soil for better germination process.
• Another application of garden rollers is in sports stadiums and pitches.
• Garden rollers are widely used for producing lawn stripes in cricket, tennis or other playgrounds.
• Garden rollers are driven manually, by hand, and ideally suited for paths, playground, grass lawns.
• 490mm drum.
• Handle 1.3 m long.
• Weight 20 kgs.
• Water can be added to drum to add more weight.