• A rake is a broom for outside use; a horticultural implement consisting of a toothed bar fixed transversely to a handle
• It is used to collect leaves, hay, grass, etc., and, in gardening, for loosening the soil, light weeding and levelling, removing dead grass from lawns
• The heavy duty forged 14 steel tines work hard to spread the material evenly.
• It is a heavy-duty rake that is great for contractor and professional use, as well as serious homeowners
• Weight 2kgs
• Handle length; 1.6m
• Metal construction with 14 steel tines.