Sash Clamps & F Clamp
• A sash clamp is a fastening device to hold or secure objects tightly together to prevent movement or separation through the application of inward pressure. It is mostly used in the woodworking profession in clamping wood for glue setting.
• Sash clamps are a specialized, long form of bar clamp.
• Jaws can be reversed to enable the clamp to be used as a clamp or a spreader.
• Extra jaw depth enables clamping or spreading underneath the bar.
• Extra jaw width enables clamping or spreading on the side edge of the jaw.
• Spring loaded ball in securing pin prevents it from accidentally sliding out from the steel bar.
• Jaws are made from unbreakable super ductile (S.G) iron.
• Flat bar manufactured from premium quality steel to ensure longer life.
• Length: 1.5m
• Unit weight: 3.2kg’s
• T-bar section made up of special cold steel (25mm x 5mm)